from kr48.16
Check Availability

Chilo Gorge Safari Lodge

Gonarezhou National Park View on map
Not Rated from 0 review
100% guests recommend

In South-East Zimbabwe, Chilo Gorge is a luxurious safari lodge located on the edges of the breathtaking wildness of Gonarezhou National Park. We give visitors access to Gonarezhou unspoiled environment and the genuine wildlife encounters that come with a park that isn’t frequently visited. Gonarezhou is a jewel among African parks and gives seasoned safari guests the increasingly uncommon chance to discover unexplored Africa. In addition, Clive Stockil, the director of Chilo, has created a story about community and conservation that is important to how the lodge runs.

On the banks of the Runde River, there is a semi-luxury temporary tent camp called Chilo Gorge Tented Camp. This camping experience is reminiscent of “old Africa,” offers a high level of comfort, and is a wonderful starting point for exploring Gonarezhou on foot and by vehicle.

With the help of Ivory Trail Adventure, experienced safari travelers can explore this vast wilderness park’s inaccessible areas at their own leisurely speed.


Check In 14:00 pm
Check Out 10:00 am
Hotel Policies


60 days or more 25 % of total reservation 59 - 31 days 50 % of total reservation 30 days to 14 days 75 % of total reservation 13 days or less 100 % of total reservation


Chilo Gorge Safari Lodge and Tented Camp Experience • Under 6 years: USS 50.00 per child per night • 6 - 16 years: 50 % of adult rate • 12 – 16 years: 75 % of adult rate when occupying own room • 17 years and over: Classified as adults • A maximum of 2 children sharing with 2 adults at Chilo Gorge Safari Lodge; maximum 1 child sharing with 2 adults at Chilo Tented Camp Mobile Fly-Camping Experience / Ivory Trail Adventure As for Chilo Gorge Safari Lodge, subject to min of two full-paying adults. Max of 8 guests (Adults and Children) We recommend a minimum age of 6 years old, and that each child under 12 years old has an accompanying adult.

Rates for National Park Fees:

• Under 6 years: Free of Charge • 6 - 11 years: 50 % of adult rate • 12 years and over: Classified as adults Note: As stated by National Parks rules, children must be 12 or older to join walking safaris.

Conservation Levy Charges:

• Adults and children aged 17 years plus - US$ 20.00 per night • Children 6 - 16 years – US$ 10.00 per night

LONG STAY DISCOUNT - “Stay 5, Pay 4”.

For stays of 5 nights or more, clients will be given a 20 % discount on all nights. applicable to nights booked at Chilo Gorge Safari Lodge and Tented Camp. Long The stay discount does not apply to nights on Ivory Trail Adventure.
Show All

Review score

Not Rated
Based on 0 review

Traveler rating

Very Good


0 /5
0 /5
0 /5
0 /5
0 /5
0 /5
0 review on this Hotel - Showing 1 to 0

Write a review

from kr48.16 /night


Touch Nature

Member Since 2022

Touch Nature Safaris What's App Chat Support Team