from CHF510.00
Check Availability

Chilo Gorge Tented Camp (at Mahove)

Gonarezhou National Park View on map
Not Rated from 0 review
0/5
100% guests recommend

Chilo Gorge Tented Camp in Mahove, which boasts one of the greatest locations in Gonarezhou National Park, gives visitors the chance to get up close and personal with this beautiful wilderness environment.

On the banks of the Runde River, there is a seasonal tent camp that offers lodging in four twin-bedded tents with private bathrooms (shower and flushing toilet).

In case of bad weather, meals are served in a canvas boma or in the shade of trees.

Every day activities include game drives, birding, game walks with our on-site professional guide, trips to the Chilojo Cliffs, and trips to the surrounding water pans.

From May 1 to October 31, Chilo Gorge Tented Camp is open.

 

Check In 2:00 pm
Check Out 10:00 am
Hotel Policies

Minimum night stay.

* Minimum 2 nights * Minimum 2 guests (adults), maximum 10 guests * It is recommended to combine Chilo Tented Camp Experience at Mahove with minimum 1 night at Chilo Gorge Safari Lodge * Limited single occupancy available

Child Policy.

• Children under 6 US$ 50 per night sharing with adults • 6–16 years 50 % of per person sharing rate when sharing with adults * maximum one child sharing with adults * children not sharing with adults to pay per person sharing rate

Cancellation Policy:

• 60 days or more 25 % of total reservation • 59 - 31 days 50 % of total reservation • 30 days to 14 days 75 % of total reservation • 13 days or less 100 % of total reservation
Show All

Review score

0/5
Not Rated
Based on 0 review

Traveler rating

Excellent
0
Very Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Terrible
0

Summary

Sleep
0 /5
Location
0 /5
Service
0 /5
Cleanliness
0 /5
Rooms
0 /5
Price
0 /5
0 review on this Hotel - Showing 1 to 0

Write a review

from CHF510.00 /night

Owner

Touch Nature

Member Since 2022

Touch Nature Safaris What's App Chat Support Team
Send